Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Fashion Sins of the Mother...

So the woman who owns the house next door to me seems like a fine member of the community. Sure, she wears hooker clothes to mow the lawn, but I blame that on the 80's more than I blame her. She goes to work, she keeps her house as nice as she can, she seems ok all around. Her daughter, on the other hand, has the ability to make me nauseous. And I've never even talked to her. The daughter...let's call her Porch Chop. She's 19 and a few weeks ago she gave birth to a baby boy. Joyous, yes? Except for the fact that she has been spotted in the last few days walking around her lawn wearing jeans and a tube top. Ladies, I'm all for being proud of your body, but nobody...and I mean NOBODY should be sporting a tube top 3 weeks after giving birth. Yes, I'm old-fashioned. Yes, I'm pretty square. But I feel like I should point out that I was totally cool with Demi Moore getting on Vanity Fair naked while she was pregnant. I just don't want to see it in my front yard, you dig?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home