Friday, September 09, 2005

scarves...my crack habit

I'm disproportionately excited today because I have the afternoon off from work, and I'm planning on going shopping. Whee! See, here at the library, we're open normal hours Monday through Friday and also Saturday afternoons. But only one person has to be here on Saturday, so we all take turns and thusly usually work 2 or 3 Saturdays each semester. Which could suuuuck, but our boss is nice enough to let us have the Friday afternoon off the day before. And for me, that spells Forever XXI, Old Navy and/or Target to buy accessories. Nice. I'm also planning on giving myself a quasi-pedicure ("You're quasi-evil. You're semi-evil. You're the Diet Coke of Evil...just one calorie, not evil enough") and taking a nap. Didn't sleep so well last night. I don't want to name names, but SOMEBODY was snoring. I kid, I kid. Colds will do that to ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home