Saturday, September 10, 2005

You're eating your mascot!

It is Saturday. It is 1:19 p.m., and I am sitting in the library. It is quiet. Too quiet. Seriously, it usually is ultra-slow in here on Saturdays. You get a few kids sketching near the windows, a few on the computers, and always a lucky one or two that is kicking the color copier because it messed up his interior design homework or some such nonsense. No, I care, I really do. Pfft. Frankly, I'm just looking forward to getting out of here at 5, going to J's nephew's birthday party and then watching the Ohio State v. Texas game tonight. J and I were out at dinner last night and saw many, many Texas fans being heckled over their hamburgers. Honestly, these Buckeye fans were taunting them by trying to spell out "O-H-I-O" with their arms, but they were so plastered that they just kept shaping the letter "O." Sad. I have no love for the Longhorn, but that really did nothing to improve our team's image either. Geesh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home