Monday, September 12, 2005

Grody

Man, it was hard waking up this morning. I had some nasal blockage last night and took a Benadryl to relieve it, so that knocked me out completely. I remember waking up at 3 and looking at the alarm clock, but then I actually fell back asleep. Which, really, for me is a mental victory. If it wasn't for the anti-histamine, I would have been up for three hours. Score! Anyway, I had a really weird dream last night that I was in this classroom full of people, Alec Baldwin was our teacher, and we all had to pick up a tarantula in order to pass the class. But I couldn't do it because I was too scared, so finally J did it for me, and I was able to leave. And then I found out afterward that they had removed the fangs from the spiders before our class, so they wouldn't have bitten us, which was my primary reason for not wanting to touch the beasts. Hmph. Sneaky. But this was truly more comphrehensible than my dream the previous night where J and I were living in Alaska right before the sun disappeared and we got a job removing ice sculptures of elves from outside city hall for $79. I have a really bizarre subconscious. Oh, and we went and saw War of the Worlds last night. Good movie. We agreed that being vaporized would be a much better death than having the blood sucked out of you then sprayed on your backyard. Not a tough call, that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home