Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Kelly Clarkson would understand

I am feeling a trifle annoyed right now. Three weeks ago, I won a pair of jeans from an auction on ebay, and I haven't gotten them in the mail yet. The other day, I emailed the seller, inquired as to their whereabouts and didn't get a response. So I just looked at her feedback on ebay and saw that she has apparently disappeared with my $8 and a bunch of other people's money. Dude. That's just not right. But, honestly, $8 is not that much money and I have some other jeans. What really bothers me is that those jeans were a size 6, and I really wanted some size 6 jeans. They were going to be my SEXY jeans. I still have some size 4's from when I wasn't eating, but those jeans cause the very unfortunate "muffin tops" effect to occur. Ewww. Ah well, I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Consider this though: I could have gotten about 12 shirts at Forever XXI for that $8. That'll teach me to trust people over sweatshop-driven clothing companies. I've learned my lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home