Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Dayquil hath failed me

I took some of the generic Dayquil this morning after I got out of the shower, and it didn't do jack to clear up my nasal congestion. Son of a! I will say, however, that it's making me very relaxed. I'm sitting here at my desk, scanning images and feeling quite euphoric about the whole process. Sure, I could fall asleep at a moment's notice and clunk my head down on my keyboard, knocking me senseless and scaring the bejeezus out of my stuffed gorilla, Congo, but that's cool. Congo has dealt with worse. Stuffed animal poachers are a scary bunch.

I'm so happy that the Buckeyes won last night! I had a dream the night before that one of the OSU linebackers was actually my half brother, so every time I saw him on tv last night, I'd whisper in J's ear "That's my brother, Bobby" and J would whisper back "He's ugly." Heh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I have seen those shower urinal cakes. They look intriguing. Usually the steam alone from the shower opens up my sinuses, but that would be nice if it kept them open somehow.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard from a friend that they didn't work very well.

The knew sudafed (that is so far still allowed to sit on the shelf) works pretty well for congestion without making you all jittery. Mucinex works pretty good too.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home