Monday, December 19, 2005

A mutton, lettuce, tomato sandwich when the mutton is nice and lean

Let me tell you something, there is very little that's more annoying than scanning 30 drawings for a teacher then finding out your scanner had a smudge on it and having to do them all over again. Son of a triscuit. It's not that bad though, really. I mean, I only have to work two days this week. I'm on the gravy train.

I am so mad at myself for falling asleep during Family Guy last night. It featured Stewie, and those are usually my favorite ones. Damn you, internal clock! I'm not joking, one day my internal clock and I are going to have it out mano e mano. I mean really. Why make me fall asleep during one of my favorite programs then wake me up at 5:45 a.m. for no discernible reason? There's nothing going on at 5:45, I don't want to be up at 5:45, and, frankly, I think it confuses the Wubby J. because he thinks I'm going to get up and let him drink out of the bathroom faucet. Nobody's a winner.

In good news, however, I must tell you that a nice, vine-ripened tomato makes an everyday turkey sandwich something special. Give it a try.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

princess bride, right?

2:28 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oh yeah

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home