Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I, too, have got legs

Did anybody else see Bones last night? I was pleasantly surprised to see the guitarist from ZZ Top in it as Angela's father. It was so random...so odd yet so cool. All I can figure is that one of the writers, producers or actors must actually know him and they talked him into appearing in the show. ZZ Top. I used to love them back in the 80's. I liked the music, the videos were cool (I especially liked the one where the three ZZ Topettes gave the girl a makeover), they could twirl their guitars in circles, but what I always remember the most is that silver keychain shaped like "ZZ" from the one video. See, I have always been distracted by shiny things.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 'legs' video was the best... I wanted to BE that girl that they made over... she was so 80's chic.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Wasn't there some ripped-up, blue, pink and white dress in there? And wearing pumps with ankle socks? And to think that look didn't last. Shocking.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, the pumps with ruffly ankle socks. does it get any better than that?

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home