Saturday, December 03, 2005

I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!

Didja miss me? Anyone? Bueller? I had to take a sick day yesterday. The throat is getting ugly. I won't go into more detail than that, but suffice it to say that I asked J to take a look at my throat last night, and when he shined the flashlight down there, his first reaction was "Oh man." That is not reassuring. But I rested a lot yesterday, read about 450 pages in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (I fly through those books like a hot knife through butter!), and talked to the Wubby J. about pressing international matters such as Canadian politics, depletion of natural resources in South America and why Hello Kitty is so popular in Japan. Wubby didn't understand that either. Today I am going to rally and try to get some more Christmas shopping done. Let us hope that Easton doesn't kill me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Brad Pitt disgusts me. He's so icky. But does this mean he and Angelina are married or will be married soon? Another couple of idiots unites in the bonds of holy matrimony...for 6 months. Sniff.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home