Friday, November 18, 2005

Get off my lawn, you stupid kids!


I love you, coffee table. I love you.

I got sucked into watching the celebrity poker tournament show on Bravo last night. It was the championship game, and it was a nailbiter. I fell asleep before the end, so I need to go to Bravo's website and see who won, but I enjoy watching those. I just wish they weren't so long. And I wish last night's hadn't had that Wendy Pepper on it. Man, she's annoying. You ever watch someone on t.v., and they're so idiotic or obnoxious that you're cringing on their behalf every time the camera's on them? If you've ever watched The Real World, I'm sure you know what I mean. In fact, I used to watch Real World all the time, but the people on it just got to be so dumb that I can't stand it anymore. Wait a second, I just realized I don't watch ANYTHING on MTV anymore since the whole Newlyweds/Laguna Beach/Sweet 16 fiasco started. Wow. I'm getting old and crotchedy. That's just great.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Hee! I bet you'll never see your and Anderson's daughter on Sweet 16. She'll be too busy planning her early application to Rutgers.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Lamp!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Mmmm...I burned my tongue.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home