Thursday, November 10, 2005

I have island hair every day

Oooh, Lost last night was good. Would it have been better with more Jack? Yes. Did I miss Kate? Not at all. From what I'm gathering today, a lot of people already knew that a character was going to die last night, but I didn't know that, so it came as quite a shock. Poor girl. It just goes to show that being born beautiful and rich doesn't always mean you'll be happy. But you probably won't end up on death row either. Have you ever seen those people in prison? Not a one of them looks like Maggie Grace. I'm just saying.

I need some recommendations for a good hair conditioner. Lest you think that having straight, fine hair keeps one from getting tangles, I have a rat's nest every morning to prove otherwise. Suave and Pantene don't do much conditioning at all, but Garnier Fructis and Herbal Essence actually make my hair greasy. There's got to be something good out there that doesn't cost $10 a bottle. Of course, it would probably help if I got a haircut more than once every 8 months. Heh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too much to talk about Lost here, but I will say it was a good episode and that I'm not 100% convinced that Shannon is dead.

I use Dove and I like it. Give it a shot. They also have some antifrizz products as well.

Is it wrong for an adult to use Johnson and Johnson's No More Tangles???

1:06 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

You know what's sad? I've tried Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo before, and I STILL got tons of tangles! What is that?! But I've never tried Dove, so I will give that a shot. Thank you!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home