Tuesday, November 08, 2005

What do we love? Pain!

This has got to be about my most favorite outfit I've worn to work in a while. It's not very professional, but, hey, neither is this library, so they can deal. I'm wearing black pants, black cardigan, and a blue tshirt that states "Don't have a" with a sparkly picture of a cow printed underneath it. Sweet. I got it for $3 at Kohl's. All day, people have been coming up to me and saying "Don't have a cow" and smiling. See, the tshirt spreads the joy!! An art history professor pointed out that it's probably confusing the international students who might possibly approach me and say that they, indeed, do not have a cow at this time. Ahh, slang.

Have you really thought about what it would be like to give birth to a cow? And who came up with the idea that birthing to a cow is akin to losing your cool about something? Curious.

My entire spinal column aches from my head to my lower back. I honestly have no idea what I did to pull all those muscles in the last couple days. I'm starting to wonder if J is kidney punching me in my sleep...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE Kohl's. One of the best places in the world. I hold it in the same place in my heart as Target.
I hope you don't mind if I stop by the blog pretty much daily. It is a nice break in my work day... and I look forward to the titles!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Kohl's rules. If they had more candy, I'd be there as much as Target. Don't tell, but I think I'm going to go back there tonight. Tee hee!

You know, I often spend about 10 times as much effort on the titles of these posts than the posts themselves. It's just like when I wrote English papers in college. A day on the paper, a week on the title. Sigh.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home