Saturday, November 05, 2005

Diarrhea cha cha cha

I'm working another Saturday here at the library. It is very quiet so far. It is sort of a ghost town, even...just instead of sand we have books, and instead of tumbleweeds blowing by, we have an occasional industrial design student crawl through the stacks.

I almost didn't make it in today. We went to J's family birthday party last night and didn't get home until midnight. And then with my internal alarm clock being such an anal, uptight pain in the neck, I awoke at my usual 6:15. So I took a nap this morning after breakfast and woke up about 10 minutes before I had to leave to get here in time. That feeling of waking up and seeing that you slept longer than you meant to is such a mini-heart attack. Completely freaks me out, so I run around like crazy to leave in time and then when I'm in the car, I have no idea where I am and why I'm not wearing any socks. Sigh. Freaking internal alarm clock...thinks it's so hot, but it's no good after 10 a.m. Jerk.

Anybody else see that Comedy Central is now showing old episodes of Beavis & Butthead? Ahh, memories. "How do you please to these charges?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home