Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I love the Tweekie

We watched the "1980" episode of I Love the 80's 3D on tv last night. Oh, I just love those shows. My favorite line: "How can it be that this is the third I Love the 80's we've done, and we're just now talking about Tweekie?" Hilarious. We used to watch the Buck Rogers all the time when I was a kid. I'm starting to realize just how much sci fi I regularly watched as a child (Buck Rogers, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica). I blame my brother. But I guess it's better that we watched more sci fi than wrestling because if we'd gone too far the other way, I'd slip into reveries about the Junkyard Dog and Rowdy Roddy Piper, and that would be just plain pitiful.

Speaking of pitiful things from the 80's, I saw part of the Friday the 13th on AMC last night that featured a young Corey Feldman. How in the world did we ever think he was cute? And did you see that Crispin Glover is also in that movie?!? He's a teenage victim who gets a corkscrew in the hand and a machete in the face. That's what you get for suing Back to the Future 2, buddy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always that Corey HAIM not Corey Feldman was cute! Or is it the other way around...? It doesn't really matter now that they are both losers...or were they always losers and we just didn't get it? That will keep you up at night!
ha-ha.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Corey Haim was definitely the cuter Corey. Sad that he's functionally brain-dead now. What happened?

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Corey Haim was functionally brain-dead back then (based on his acting).

And you THANK me for getting you to watch so much SCI-FI.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home