Friday, October 21, 2005

Rowr!












Look at this vicious puma! Does he not strike fear into the hearts of people everywhere? He may not be able to take down a sprinting gazelle or anything, but he will scratch up your wrist like a mother. So look out! (It's so ironic to me that he has that fuzzy, soft belly that just begs to be touched, and he can't stand it when anyone comes near it. The Wubby's belly fur is a cruel, cruel temptress. It is like the Siren song of myth, and his claws are the rocky cliffs).

I'm in a good mood this morning because I'm getting the afternoon off. Sure, it's because I have to work tomorrow afternoon, but I refuse to think about that right now. Let us instead focus on the fact that I only have 2 and a half hours left to work today. Right on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home