Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Shatner Tiberius

Let me preface this by saying that I am not pregnant. Not that anybody really asks me if I am a lot; I just don't want anybody to get the wrong idea. When it comes to reproducing, right now I'm leaving that to my sisters. Ok, so we're watching a few minutes of Boston Legal last night, and it occurred to me in a blinding flash of genius that we should name our first son Shatner. How awesome is that?!? If you're like J, you're going to say "not awesome at all," but this is the same guy who wants to name his firstborn son Brick.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shatner would be awesome!

Could you make the middle name Nimoy?

1:40 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I love that idea!!! It's too bad you already thought of Jean-Luc Worf. That was genius.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm scared now- what will be the name of Ann and J's baby when the times comes...?

The possibilities do seem endless!

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say Shatner could be unisex.

BTW, it was John Luke Worf. But say it really fast and with a stuffy French (Freedom?) accent.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

If Hunter can be a girl's name, God bless 'em, so can Shatner. What do you think of "The Shat" for a nickname? Yes!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home