Friday, September 30, 2005

Look at his white socks and booties! Look!


Behold! The Wooby J. Meow-Meow! I thought it was about time I introduced the world to the wonder of the Wooby. Lest you think he's a jolly cat, I should tell you that he's just squinting in this picture because of the camera flash. Wooby is many things, but smiley is not one of them. J got him when he was a kitten about 4 years ago, and back then he was known as Tyler. He now goes by many names, including Woobley, Woobis, and Jooby Way. And right now, he's probably at home sleeping on a blanket, cause the Woobs loves blankets. Awww.

I just realized that I left the two tea bags in the cup of tea I've been drinking for the past hour. Well, if that doesn't get me some much-needed antioxidants, I don't know what will.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my brother's family made it to Chicago ok, and that Ashrey and Mark are safely ensconced in the spicy bosom of the South. May you all have run into cheap gas pumps on your travels!

Hey, do you cats realize it's almost October? When did that happen??

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

He was in hog heaven during my birthday cause there were all sorts of boxes around. He's started spending his day lying beneath the comforter on our bed now. I don't know how he breathes under there, but he seems to enjoy it.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home