Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Matthew Fox vs. Tiramisu

Nobody can ever accuse me of not having priorities. Sure, they're not good priorities, but they are priorities nonetheless. J and I were discussing this morning whether we should bring one or two cars to work today because he needs to go out after work and buy some dirt bike parts. And in my head I'm saying "I have to go to the store tonight, hit the ATM, cook dinner, call Poppy and still be home in time for Lost's premiere at 9. Motorcycyle parts be damned!" So we drove separately. I feel conflicted: I know I ought to savor every moment that I can get with J, but we're talking about Lost here! Locke's ambiguity! Claire's pretty hair! Sawyer's obnoxiousness! It simply cannot be missed. I even suggested to J that even though my birthday is next week on Wednesday that we go out to eat on a different night so I don't miss my program...although I may just try to figure out my VCR this weekend and tape it. Cause when we're talking about birthday dinner, we're talking about the potential for cake, and we all know that cake trumps tv every time. Priorities.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANN! Get digital cable with a DVR!! That way, you can schedule it to record the whole season of Lost AND you can even set it to only record the new episodes for when ABC starts airing reruns. I never thought we would use our DVR as much as we do...we love that we can go back and watch something we missed and fast forward through the commercials! The premiere of Lost was fabulous, I love that show. Can't wait for the Desparate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy and Alias premieres! Yes, I watch too much TV.
I enjoy reading your blog, makes me laugh, keep it up!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Thank you! We do need to get the DVR. Maybe at the next house (?) Did you hear that stuff about Jennifer Garner getting Michael Vartan kicked off Alias? I'm shocked!
Oh, and I got your poster yesterday! So cool! Thank you!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home