Saturday, September 17, 2005

I Go by "QTip"

I'm feeling very proud of myself today. Not just because I got a bunch of errands done this morning and worked out so hard that I almost made myself puke...wow, what have I become that I'm now proud I exercised so hard I almost vomited? Who am I?? No, the real reason I'm feeling self-satisfied today is because J and I went to dinner with his brother, wife and their two daughters last night at Damon's, home of that electronic trivia game, and I smoked some @#%! Once I joined the game, I got the first question right and never looked back. Even won a tshirt. Of course, the shirt is waaaay too big, but I shall wear it to work out and always think back fondly on knowing that the Czech Republic is landlocked, John Huston directed Night of the Iguana, Sideshow Bob married Selma, and platinum is a metal. And in some odd sign that fate was on my side last night, I correctly guessed that a character in Slaughterhouse 5 survived the bombing of Dresden during WWII. Huh. You might be asking yourself, "Sure, that's great you won a tshirt at a trivia game, but wouldn't you rather trade that in for a real talent like singing or drawing?" And my answer to that would be "YOU BETCHA." Cause, really, nobody's ever going to give me a Nobel Prize for this stuff. Son of a.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home