Friday, September 23, 2005

Man, today is going in, like, dog years

I have a serious case of the "My God, is it 4:30 yet?"s. To the point where I look at the clock, see I have over an hour to go, and my head falls sharply backward and I emit groans of agony. You'd think I was being stabbed. The truly sucky part is that this has been going on since Wednesday. That is not good. Makes me think I need to take a vacation day sometime soon.

I have found that the world is made up of two kinds of people: people who believe in taking sick days when perfectly fine and people who don't. I am the former. Not that I call in sick for no reason all that often. In fact, since I moved to Columbus, most of my sick time has been taken for various upper respiratory infections (damn you, Ohio winters!). But I'm not going to lie to you, sometimes it's perfectly ok to wake up and say to yourself, "I might be sick. I might not. Better to err on the side of caution." Cause there's no telling if you would have come down with polio at 10:00 a.m..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home