Thursday, September 29, 2005

WHINING ALERT

I promised myself that I wouldn't use this space to complain about being sick today, but I feel so cruddy I'm going to do it anyway. You can't stop me! This is how you can tell that I'm not feeling at all well: when I go to Tim Horton's for lunch and instead of getting a donut and pop, I get a sandwich, soup and hot tea. Insanity! But that tea was delicious. Apple cinnamon...mmm. The soup (cream of potato bacon) was only so-so. It had a flavor in there that I just couldn't identify. I wonder if anybody has ever tried to make donut soup?

I'm telling you, if it wasn't Thursday I'd go home early. But Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are my busiest days in here. And teachers only show up after 11 a.m.. The teachers at this school may not get paid a lot, but you have to admit that having hours of 11-3 Tuesday through Thursday ain't a bad payoff. I'm just saying.

And whoever thought of stretch corduroy pants was a genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home