Sunday, September 25, 2005

Tropical Storm Stewie

Due to the fact that I have a headache (from, I assume, eating a Super Pretzel and cashews for lunch...I know, I know, I'm an idiot) and posting these entries on J's computer kills my eyes because the screen's so small, I'm going to keep this short. I'm very glad to hear that hurricane Rita wasn't as bad as people were predicting although it pains me that New Orleans got flooded again. If I believed that everything happened for a reason, I'd wonder what New Orleans did to deserve this, but since I don't think like that, I'm just writing it off to some SERIOUSLY bad luck. And, really, if any city deserves that kind of treatment, it's Ft. Worth, not New Orleans. The whole "God is punishing that den of sin" excuse isn't going to work this time, people!

I'm so excited The Simpsons and Family Guy are both new tonight! Hey, if anybody can find out how much that new Stewie DVD costs, lemme know. I love me some Stewie. "It's not so much that I want to kill her...it's just...I want her not to be alive anymore."

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

You're the best, Arisa! I can't wait to watch it! That flashback of Tootsie was great. Did you see the one with Stewie's ipod commercial set to "The Warrior" by Scandal? Hilarous.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home