Friday, October 07, 2005

A Big Box of Wooby














It's Friday, so you know what that means: another picture of the Wooby J.! As you can see, he enjoys sitting in boxes. I suspect he may have been a death-row inmate in a previous life.

Wooby's wonky left eye in this picture reminds me of a dream I had last night. I was trying to get away from a killer who was trying to stab me, so I ran into a house, and there was this yellow-haired man in there who I thought could help me, but it turned out the killer had already gotten to him (even though M. Blond was still walking around and talking like a normal person, his left eye was all white and he had a gaping gunshot wound in the side of his head). So I figured he had enough to worry about, and I kept on running.

I did work out last night and felt much better afterwards. I also went to Target and found a delicious green shirt. I also bought a few things for J since he feels like he wears the same 5 shirts to work every week. It's really hard to shop for a guy. They want you to think they're low maintenance, but they're not. J, for instance, really only likes to wear blue and black, and I have to try very hard to make sure things I buy for him are not "gay." He's actually ok with homosexual people; I think he's just trying not to look "metrosexual." Which is understandable. Even I have a tough time relating to a man who coordinates his accessories better than I do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say- that I like the Friday idea of Wooby pics!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home