Sunday, October 09, 2005

Cats and dogs living together

Yesterday, J and I met my Mom at the Yellow Springs street fair. It's really a hippie festival, replete with bongo-playing, hundreds of different kinds of incense to buy and people walking their dogs on "Vote for Kerry" leashes. Good times. It's also nice to go to the street fair in October (when the temperatures are in the 50's and 60's) so you don't get hit with as much body odor. It was good scarf-and-corduroy-jacket weather. Ahhh. This year, the theme for us was really "How much sugar can we eat in two hours?" We had fudge, apple crisp and those cinnamon-glazed pecans you buy warm. Mmmm. I tell you, the world is a better place with fair food. So good.

Unfortunately, we came home to watch the Ohio State game versus Penn State at night. Let us not mention it again.

Today the plan is to go see a movie. We're trying to decide between Tim Burton's Corpse Bride and that Viggo movie A History of Violence. Tough call. There appears to be hideous scarring in both, so I can't use that to decide like I usually do. Hmph. I wonder if one has animal birth scenes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home