Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Suck it, Bennifer

Happy Birthday to my brother, Sven! I won't divulge how old he is because that would just be cruel...but I will say it's nice to have an older brother and sister so I will always have someone more elderly than me in my life. Mwa ha ha!

Today has been one of those days. My only consolation is that Lost is on tonight, and I read this morning that Alias's ratings are in the proverbial crapper. Yeah, that's right, Jennifer Garner, I'm rolling around like a pig in the muddy pigpen of your misfortune. Take that! I had such high regard for you at one time...you went to Denison, you never got a breast augmentation, you played such cool characters. And then you hooked up with Fathead. That has never been good for anyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

That is so true. Scott Foley rules. She really does just keep dating more and more famous men. What is that about?

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. The Old Navy Sweatshirt is getting a lot of use here in Chicago.

And, it's okay to let people know that I finally turned 23. :D

I must admit that I finally saw Elektra a couple weeks ago. Not as bad as Daredevil but not as good as Spider-Man (spider-man, does whatever a spider can . . .)

And Ben Afflick is cool. Just ask him.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home