Saturday, October 22, 2005

...the fruit-flavored Tootsie Rolls maybe

I made it into work this afternoon without being late or anything. Whoo! Now I have a mere 3 and a half hours to go until I can go home. But having the Ohio State game on tv will help time pass. Plus, I brought a book and a brownie. Does anyone really need more than a book and a brownie on a cold and rainy afternoon? I think not.

I did make it to Target yesterday and was very disappointed to see that only the crappy Halloween candy was on sale. Even I don't want to spend $1.25 on a bag of Tootsie Pops. C'mon! I am so excited for Halloween this year. By this time next week we'll be in D.C. seeing some sights and preparing for the costume party. Nice.

And a note for my mother, who I don't think actually reads this, but what the hey: please stop trying to get our attention by throwing up on I-675! It's not going to work anymore! I kid. I'm so glad you feel better now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I've been trying for days to look and see if any stores are doing a sale, but they know they've got us right where they want us, don't they? Jerks.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

They word verification for that last comment I left was "joblm." Is this site telling me my job is lame?? It's like psychic and stuff.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home