Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Get thee to Target! Post haste!

We went last night and discovered bags of chocolate for $1.05, big bags of candy corn (candy corn!) for 99 cents, a blue shirt for me for $6 and The Revenge of the Sith on DVD for $15. Not too shabby. And then when you take into account that Ashrey found a purse last night at her Target for $4, well, you really have no excuse not to hightail it over there and get to improving the economy. Do your part, Americans! ...you know, this actually makes me wonder if bargain shopping really does that much to help the economy. I imagine a $6 shirt doesn't really help much. Let's all go buy yachts and Faberge eggs! Whoo!

I was already feeling pretty icked out by the "romance" between Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, but if those two actually get married, I will boycot their movies forever. Forever! I always get the feeling looking at them that a vampire is getting it on with a Nazi. It is an unholy union!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home