Monday, November 07, 2005

I wish I could burp on cue

I don't know what kind of alternate universe I woke up in today, but it is oddly busy in the office today. That is very strange for a Monday. I am getting so stressed out that I am giving myself sharp pains in my chest and upper abdomen. That is simply not good. I'm going to have to go home tonight and give myself a facial mask and foot spa. I don't want to...I HAVE to. It's medical, you see.

As a quick aside, I read over the weekend that Coke is no longer going to make Vanilla Coke in America. I know a lot of people find the stuff revolting, but I will miss it. Bon voyage, Vanilla Coke! May you prosper in overseas markets!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will have to make trips across the border to smuggle in Vanilla Coke, because I too love the stuff.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Phew! I'm glad it's not just me! I bet they'll have it in Canada.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home