Monday, November 14, 2005

I see Blue. He's glorious!

Dudes, I've been up since 4:15 this morning. Woke up wide awake, turned over to look at the clock, saw the time and prepared for some really deep thought for the next two hours. At one point, the Wubby J. Meow-meow crawled up and laid on my chest as if to say "Yo. I see you're awake. You may pet me now." Unfortunately, I didn't come up with any answers to life's most pressing questions, but I did determine there's a dog somewhere in the neighborhood that can bark approximately 308 times in a row. Impressive.

I have had a pretty productive day at work so far, so that's good. Been working on the digital image database and trying to make it more user-friendly. I still haven't come up with a way for it to dispense Skittles and Diet Coke through my computer, but I'm working on it.

And the weatherperson this morning said it might snow here on Wednesday night. Daaaang. This means I'm going to have to start wearing socks.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Old School... Nice :)

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all we are is dust in the wind...

12:10 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

My other favorite line from Old School: "In this corner, weighing in at 110 pounds and pushing 89 years of age and the recent recipient of a brand new plastic hip, Joseph 'Blue' Polaski."

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home