Sunday, November 13, 2005

Game!

Oh man, J and I saw the funniest sign while we were driving to breakfast yesterday. Along the side of the road was one of those white boards that uses interchangeable letters, and I'm assuming they meant to advertise flu shots, but what it said was "F U SHOTS." Ha! That's never going to not be funny.

I know, I know, I will grow up one of these days.

I've been watching a lot of football this weekend and am so proud of the Gamecocks! Actually beat Florida. Unfortunately, it wasn't on tv up here, because I really wish I had seen that. I might actually stop hating Steve Spurrier if he keeps this up. Huh. Whoda thunk?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was pure torture not being able to watch that game- cause of course it was not on in Pittsburgh either!!!!

Can I get a WHOOHOO???????????

Go Cocks!!!!!!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't on in my neck of the woods either.

WHOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

11:52 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Arisa, you're still going to the Carolina/Clemson game, right? Right??

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home