Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Yep, it's snowing all right

Yay! The day before Thanksgiving is here! I went to Walmart last night to get some appetizers and drinks for tomorrow, and I can say without an ounce of hesitation that it was busier than Usher's underpants in there. Wow. The shopping only took about 15 minutes, but then I stood in line at the cashier for about twice that long. Why people insist on going to the self-serve checkout line when they have 4 turkey deep fryers and 28 different kinds of produce is beyond me. Jerks. Anyway, we get out of work at noon today, but the funny thing is that I really don't have much to do tonight besides go to the gym. I'm going to do a little pre-emptive exercising so my metabolism will be nice and high tomorrow. Awww yeah.

Have a happy Thanksgiving everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home