Sunday, November 20, 2005

Say no to giblet gravy!

Guess what? I made chili this weekend, and it actually tasted good! Huzzah! J got the crock pot out of the basement, which really took all the work out of it. Love that thing. It's going to be my introduction into the arena of homecooking, I tell you. This week, chili. Next week, chicken and dumplings. After THAT, the world.

Ohio State almost gave me a hysterical crying fit when they fell behind to Michigan yesterday in the third quarter. Thankfully, they pulled their heads out of their buttocks and won the game (and I say that with all the love in the world). It was such a relief when they won. I did see the final score of the South Carolina game this morning, too. Sniff.

In approximately 98 hours, I will be eating Thanksgiving dinner. Rock. On.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have become the queen on the 1 pot meal and love my crock pot. So choice, I highly reccomend picking one up!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

A nice stretch job with a hot tub and a bar?!?

Yeah, that crock pot was fabulous! So easy! Now I just need more recipes!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home