Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I had a vision of implants...and it was all that they turned out to be

I was thinking last night about song lyrics. I think there are two kinds of people in this world: people who listen to song lyrics and (brace yourself) people who don't. I can think of a couple times in my life where I've talked about the lyrics of a song and had someone in the room go "Who listens to song lyrics? They're not important." And those people generally turned out to be idiots. I kid! I think it's just a different approach to music. I wonder if there's a connection between, say, being right-brained and listening to lyrics. Or liking pizza and only listening to melody. I don't know. All I know is that the more you listen to the lyrics of songs by Mariah Carey, the less you'll respect her. I guarantee it.

Tonight I have to head over to the Walmart to get some appetizers to take to Thanksgiving dinner. I'm thinking cheese and crackers because this stuff is going to have to travel for an hour in the car. Any suggestions? I can't give up the port wine cheese (I have loved that stuff since I was a kid), but I was thinking something different might be good. Your thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home