Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Great Tonsil Rebellion

Blah. Blech. Uhhhh. The cold is not improving. I've got the sore throat and the stuffy nose. I'd like to go get some cold medicine, but it's quite the game of Russian roulette, picking a cold remedy these days. There's no telling if that tussin you just took is going to give you a stroke. I kid about that. Cold medicine doesn't scare me. If I'm wussy enough to be taken out by a Sucrets, I wasn't long for this world anyway. What really scares me is the idea of hysterical blindness. You heard me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hysterical blindness?

You can't even buy more than 2 pkgs. of Sudafed in the store anymore either. You have to give them your name and Driver's Liscense #. B/c you can make crystal meth. from the ingriedents.

sad world we live in man.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

That is so bizarre about the cold medicine and meth connection. Makes me think, though, that eventually these meth people will figure out a way to use ketchup to make their drugs. They're nothing if not resourceful. Sigh.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't even buy good ol' sudafed over the counter here anymore.

Don't worry Ann, I'm helping all those irresponsible drug companies get their drug to market ASAP- ha!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home