Thursday, December 01, 2005

Return of the Black Stallion

I don't know what it is, but the episodes of Lost that center around Kate never seem as good as others. It's probably because the more I find out about her, the less I like her. What the heck was she doing making a shishkabob out of her stepdad because she didn't like him "being a part" of her?? Uhh...I don't like it that I'm nearsighted, but I'm not going to gouge out my parents' eyeballs about it. Geesh. Way to overreact, Kate. I actually thought it was kind of funny seeing her flip out in the jungle like she did. I'm still maintaining my theory that something on the island is trying to drive the survivors crazy.

I liked the scenes with Michael, Mr. Eko, Locke and Jack however. No, Jack, not all women are crazy. Just the ones who go around shooting people. You might want to reconsider dating chicks who have killed a minimum of two people. I'm just saying.

What did you guys think of it?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha- I think I liked your commentary better than the show!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

with Kate is starting to get a little 'cry me a river'...

but isn't it interesting that kate, jack and locke all have daddy issues... and you could throw michael and walt in that category as well.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I am still dying to find out how Locke got in that wheelchair. I hadn't thought about all the daddy issues, but that's pretty interesting. Jin had daddy stuff going on, too.

If The Others aren't taking people who are "bad," makes you wonder what Rose and Bernard did, doesn't it?

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good call about jin

good point about bernie and rose. could be they just aren't good enough...

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arisa- I think you have found the answer- it all lies with Vincent's dad...

4:07 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Vincent's dad caused the plane crash!

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home