Friday, December 09, 2005

Baby otters are surprisingly fluffy

I am very, very thankful today that my Mom and I decided to not visit Chicago this weekend to see my brother and his family. Don't get me wrong, we still want to go, but as my Mom and I were both sick this week, we decided to put it off until a later time. And then I turn on the news this morning and see that a Southwest (airline we were going to fly) plane slid off the runway at Midway (the airport we were going to fly into) and smashed into a car (we probably would have been in a car at some point). I'm sure it was all the snow and sub-freezing temperatures they were having at the time, but I still don't like the idea of being anywhere near a plane that eschews landing at the airport and opts for residential areas instead. Not good!

As I was telling Arisa this morning, I had an interesting dream last night that I was watching a young, Armenian man find an apartment in New York City. He found a place above the grocery store where he worked bagging groceries. So then he came home from work one night and found that his closet was actually magical and wizards were popping out left and right, shooting purple sparks everywhere and causing all sorts of trouble. And they were having a horrible time because the poor guy only spoke Armenian and the wizards were British. What a pickle.

It's Friday! Rejoice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home