Sunday, December 18, 2005

Loopdid

I am sitting in front of the computer at home, and Wubby is presently sitting next to me on his cat tree with a real spastic look on his face. He's going to pounce on my chair any minute now, I can just feel it.

So we watched Fantastic Four on DVD last night. That's a fun movie. And that is about all the praise I can heap on it at this point because, obviously, Jessica Alba was in it. The absolute funniest part was when Johnny played the shaving cream trick on The Thing. Ha! If you watch it in the future, be sure to check out Johnny's expression. Hilarious.

Wubby is now on the 2nd tier of his cat tree clawing the bejeezus out of it. Watching him on these cold mornings is great. He's jumpier than a toad on a hot griddle.

Speaking of griddles, I am starving. I think it's time to go upstairs and drag J out of bed so we can go get some breakfast. I got a hankering for waffles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home