Thursday, December 29, 2005

We ride the blue line

What up? I just got back from a trip to Chicago with my Mom to see my brother, sister-in-law and their two boys. Those little guys are adorable. The three-year-old kept asking "Why?" to everything we said. "We're going back to the hotel." "Why?" "It's foggy outside." "Why?" "I'm your daddy's sister." "Why?" That really does tax one's brain to come up with a good answer for THAT question, let me tell you.
Right now, I'm actually feeling quite worn out from all the flying, train-riding, walking and following around a 16-month-old, so I shall just sign off and say that I had a great time, but it's also really good to be back home with the J and the Wubby. Ahh, yes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Ann!

So glad that you got to see your other neffers!!!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home