Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Yo, yo, girl. What up, yo?

Ughhhh...I'm so full of chocolate right now. We here in the library always bring in lots of treats the day before winter break, and this year it's a festival of the sweet, sweet temptress known as chocolate. We've got fudge, brownies, chocolate-covered pretzels, and boxes of chocolates. It is awesome. Even if I have no circulation in my legs because my waistband is so tight, I shall continue the bacchanalian gorging of candy. You have my word.

Oh, and when I woke up today, the temperature was 5 and the wind chill was minus 6. I don't want to go back out there!

Did anybody else see the Kathy Griffin special on Bravo last night? I think it was called Allegedly. She was doing this bit on Eminem and how short he is and how "ghetto" he likes to talk, and I was just dying it was so funny. She's so right: whenever I get around a white person who talks like that, I feel very awkward, too. It really is disconcerting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does that apply to Yo! Shifflet Raps as well?

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home