Wednesday, January 11, 2006

And I just can't hide it!

I am both happy because I took an Ambien last night and slept for almost 8 hours and sad because I am now out of Ambien. I feel adrift.

I know I've got some sort of issue that's making me feel so repelled by Brangelina, but whatever the reason, I was completely icked out by the pictures on the news this morning of Angelina's pregnant belly. Ever since I saw those pictures of her obviously flirting with Brad Pitt while he was still married, I just want to rip her hair out and yell "homewrecker!" Again, I realize I have issues.

A new Lost is on tonight! Yay! I need to find out what this 2-hour special is because I have the sinking feeling it's another recap episode. But there is a new one on afterwards, right? I'm so excited!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

definitely recap show.. with new episode following.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I may have to switch doctors because the one I have now is so reluctant to prescribe sleeping pills. I get what he's saying, but, dude, I'm not a speed addict. It took me 4 months to take 10 Ambien. Relax!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home