Monday, January 09, 2006

In two weeks, you'd have a diamond

The birthday party for my two-year-old nephew on Saturday was simply delightful! Apparently, the good times were too much for my poor nasal cavities because I came down with an ear ache on Saturday night that made me go to the Urgent Care yesterday morning to have it looked at. Man, I can't remember the last time I had an ear infection. It had to have been about 20 years ago. Thus, I had forgotten how freaking painful those things are. It was both a throbbing AND stabbing pain. Gah. But I am now on antibiotics and a prescription decongestant that are working wonders. Aside from the fact that I only got three hours of sleep last night, I really do feel much better.

And, Ashrey, you tell that husband of yours that the Steelers are a bunch of animals! That's right. I said it. Taking out poor Carson Palmer's knee in the first quarter. For shame!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He felt bad about that too! But it did look like an accident! That was a rough game overall!

Feel better!!!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yeah, I know it was an accident, and that Steeler didn't do it on purpose. I feel attached to Carson Palmer because he was my fantasy football QB and he got me a lot of points. Now the poor guy has a torn ACL. I'm just happy that I watch football and don't play it. Very rough game!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home