Thursday, January 12, 2006

Loved the cornrows

I thought Lost was pretty good last night. The thing with the flashes of people in the smoke that was coming after Mr. Eko was the most interesting part, I thought. J surmised that the smoke backed away from him because it could tell he wasn't afraid. Interesting idea since Locke apparently had something similar happen to him, too. Hmmm. And I'd like to know what that message said to Michael. If I got it right, it was saying "You need to come..." and then disappeared. Hmmm. And, Charlie, if you get back on the smack, I'm going to kick you in your girl's-jeans-wearing leg. There's something that disturbs me about men wearing flare-leg jeans. Huh. Anyway, I think my overriding thought about the episode was how disappointed I was to find that yet another castaway is a murderer. Are we going to find out Sun strangled her manicurist next? Did Hurley disembowel a mailman? Geesh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

but weren't they trying to take Eko? or did he get in the altercation with them just b/c they were taking other people from the tail end group?

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home