Friday, July 10, 2009

But, Dad, I'm Jesus Christ!

Oooh, we had a little bit of the old neighborhood drama this morning. I was in the living room with Lil J and saw some kids walking on the sidewalk by our house. It was 4 teenagers (2 guys and 2 girls), and they were all wearing pajamas, just meandering down the street at 6:50 in the morning. Seriously, one of the guys was only wearing shorts. And I recognized that classy gentleman as the kid who lives 4 doors down, a home that doesn't quite fit in with our current neighborhood but would have done quite well on our old street, what with its sagging gutters, rotting fascia boards and weeds that have conquered the front yard. So anyway, a couple minutes later, I notice a police car outside that house, and then a few minutes after that, 4 more police cars came by. So I'm not really sure what these kids are up to over there, but the cynical adult in me can see nothing good about a group of teenagers wandering the streets in their jammies before 7 a.m.. And I will also say that if I ever catch my daughter out and about in that kind of tank top, she is going to have another thing coming. Oh yeah. Bring the pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home