Thursday, July 09, 2009

Don't not panic

Bob howdy, last night was not fun. Pretty much everything from my ribcage down was aching, but I still managed to cook dinner and get the table ready. Then I sat down and discovered that my stomach was so smushed by my uterus that I could only eat a couple bites of vegetables and a glass of Kool-Aid before I felt full. That is so pitiful. Fortunately, after I went to bed last night and got to lay down for a while, I started to feel a lot better and, lo and behold, I ate a whole bowl of cereal and drank a glass of juice this morning. But I'm feeling a trifle dehydrated right now, so I'm going to go get some water and hope that it doesn't fill me up so much that I can't eat lunch. I wonder if this is how supermodels operate on a daily basis...? "Oh, a Cheez-it? No, thanks. I just had half a glass of Crystal Light. I couldn't possibly eat another thing!" Weirdos.

2 Comments:

Anonymous alisa said...

Are ya still feeling dehydrated?

1:19 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yes

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home