Friday, June 19, 2009

For real, give it what you got

Do you ever get a stray hair stuck on the tip of your nose, and it starts to tickle until you move the hair away? I've got that exact tickle-y feeling at the end of my nose, but there's no hair there. In fact, it's felt like this since yesterday afternoon for no apparent reason. It's starting to drive me crazy. Is this some weird pregnancy-related problem? Because What To Expect When You're Expecting never covered phantom nose hair tickles. Jerks. This reminds me of how I get when I go out on a windy day and a chunk of my hair gets blown to the other side of my part, and it drives me crazy until I can flop it back to where it belongs. Maybe I have a really sensitive head. I don't know. It's entirely possible I just need to find more engaging hobbies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home