Wednesday, June 03, 2009

You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs

I just had all my labs done this morning (glucose, iron level and the shot I have to take because I'm Rh negative). I won't go into details, but, man, my hiney hurts. I'm very curious to hear how the glucose and iron tests come out because I've been really tired lately (low iron?), and if I have to cut carbs out of my diet, I might kill somebody. Yesterday, I almost kicked the tar out of Lil J's new booster seat because I kept hitting it with the stroller. I seriously lost it on that thing. Lil J was looking at me like I was completely crazy. But, with the aplomb of the young, he just got back to collecting letters to put in his cup holder and forgot about it in 5 seconds. He's very good at letting things roll off his back...unless we're talking about me not giving him his bubbles. Then he gets REALLY upset.

I want something lemon-y. Like a slice of lemon pie with a glass of lemonade. Mmm.

3 Comments:

Anonymous alisa said...

Oooh, I know how he feels about bubbles. I've been there.

If I lived near you I'd make you some lemon squares and bring them over.

I hope your labs come back normal. Yay carbs!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Mmm, lemon squares.

Yeah, that kid cannot get enough bubbles. They're like crack for kids.

2:37 PM  
Anonymous katie said...

I've picked up Logan at school and found all the kids following the teacher around like lemmings b/c she had bubbles - ha!

I too hope your labs are normal!!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home