Thursday, May 28, 2009

Resistance is futile

I wish somebody could figure out a way to get the Gosselins to stop talking about their lives in public. Please, for the love of all that is good, send the tv cameras away, put down the pen for your tell-all book and refuse calls from People magazine. This has ceased to be entertaining. Was it cute when I caught an episode of their show a while back and saw the 8 kids feeding chickens on a farm? Sure. Is it cute to hear how money-grubbing, petty and weak the parents are in real life? Not so much.

I also wish somebody could develop a way to convert human fat into a fuel for cars and the home. We could live off my Zingers addiction all winter long.

And, finally, I wish for world peace and a good sandwich for lunch today. That is all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If you don't get a good sanwich for lunch today, you can always revel in the gross loveliness of scanwiches.com...my fav is May 5th.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that was suppose to be sandwich, grr!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I've looked at that scanwiches.com website, and it makes me want to become a vegetarian most of the time.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home