Thursday, May 07, 2009

Click it or ticket

I hate having to make life decisions. I'm so much happier when things just sort of happen. I'm feeling very conflicted about some work issues right now, and, when I think about these issues, I feel like my brain clouds up and I can't really think or see straight. I hate that feeling. I thrive on clarity...which may sound surprising to people who, you know, hear me talk, but it's really true. I readily accept that the world is full of shades of gray, ambiguous situations, etc..., but I need to feel that in the midst of all that chaos, I at least have a good handle on what I'm doing with myself. So this not knowing what to do makes me very uncomfortable. I wonder if one day I'm just going to lose it and wind up lecturing the patrons of our local Speedway about the nature of the universe while the staff tries to think of a polite way to tell me to "beat it." I'm on an express elevator to Crazytown, people! Whoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home