Friday, April 17, 2009

"Can you say 'Iron Man'?" "Man!"

I am pleased to report that I'm feeling much, much better today. Yay! So much so that I've already started thinking about lunch and what to eat today. I think I'm going to take it easy and not eat anything toooooo heavy, but, man, I could eat a whole plate of french fries. That's what I'm talking about.

Lil J woke up really early this morning and was therefore pretty cranky before we left for work. So to appease him, I let him watch a couple cartoons as we were getting ready. But as a result of this, I didn't get to see the Today show, and I have no idea what is going on in the world. And, more importantly, I don't know what's going on with the killer chimp or the crazy lady who jumped into the polar bear exhibit in Germany. It's those personal stories of human triumph and general insanity that really get my attention.

1 Comments:

Anonymous katie said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! And in time for a beautiful weekend!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home