Friday, April 03, 2009

Someday, son, all this will be yours

You know what? I got to watch the first 20 minutes of Wednesday's Lost this morning, and I'm so proud of Jack for not operating on young Ben. Why? Because it means that somebody is finally backing up Sayid, who, in my opinion, has ever been the only person on that island with his head not firmly entrenched in his own rectum. Poor Sayid has been saying for years now that Ben lies, you can't trust him, etc..., so then he has the cajones to shoot the kid, and finally FINALLY Jack backs him up with a figurative fist-bump and is all "Do what you gotta do, amigo." Right on. Of course, if this was real life, I'd be horrified that someone shot a 12-year-old, but since Ben is a fictional character, I say do your worst. Get 'im. Take away his Halloween candy and push him in the mud for all I care.

I've been up since 2 a.m.. I am wiped.

2 Comments:

Anonymous katie said...

The one problem I have with Jack not wanting to operate on young Ben is that a day or two ago he was best buddies with Ben and completely trusted him. Weird.

I'm sorry you are so tired :( I too am tired, but only b/c I watched ER last night. Bad Katie.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Was ER good?

I know how Jack feels though. Sometimes I believe Ben, but I think I'd still get rid of him if I had the chance because he's just so weird.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home